Turkey Breast Roasted in White Wine with Pan Gravy
Author: Anne Papina
Recipe type: Main
- 1 2 1/2-3 lb half turkey breast, washed and dried
- 1 cup white wine
- 4-5 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Pan drippings (should be about 3/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 2 tbsp Wondra flour
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Place turkey breast in roasting pan with white wine and garlic cloves.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Roast in the oven for 1 1/2 hours, turning every 30 minutes.
- Remove turkey to platter or carving board, cover with foil, and let rest about 15 minutes.
- Strain pan drippings and return to roasting pan.
- Heat pan over medium heat on a burner.
- Stir the Wondra flour into the water, then whisk into the pan drippings.
- Simmer stirring continuously until desired consistency is reached.
Recipe by Webicurean at http://blog.webicurean.com/2012/11/11/thanksgiving-for-two/