Blue Lake Green Beans with Slivered Garlic and Crushed Red Pepper
Author: Anne Papina
Recipe type: Side
- ½ lb Blue Lake green beans, washed and trimmed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, slivered
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper
- Boil water in a large pot, add the beans, and cook for about 4 minutes, then drain.
- Heat the oil in a large saute pan, add the garlic and crushed red pepper, and saute until the garlic slightly browns.
- Add the beans, tossing until heated through.
Recipe by Webicurean at http://blog.webicurean.com/2012/11/11/thanksgiving-for-two/