Pesto Brie en Croute
Author: Anne Papina
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 1 frozen puff pastry sheet, thawed
- 1 wheel brie
- 3 tbsp pesto
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- egg wash (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Spread puff pastry sheet on a floured surface.
- Place brie wheel (with skin on) in center.
- Spread pesto on top of brie.
- Crush garlic into pesto.
- Pull corners of the puff pastry up over the brie and twist. Pinch and fold over corner edges.
- Brush with egg wash if desired.
- Bake until golden brown, about 20-25 minutes.
Recipe by Webicurean at http://blog.webicurean.com/2012/12/16/5-quick-easy-appetizers-for-your-holiday-party-sundaysupper/