Garlicky Crab Bites
Author: Anne Papina
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 8 oz fresh crab meat
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1-2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 6-7 slices white bread
- Chopped chives for garnish
- In a medium bowl, mix together the crab, mayonnaise, garlic, and Tabasco.
- Cut bread into rounds with a 1½" biscuit cutter and place rounds on a cookie sheet.
- Spoon one teaspoon of the crab mixture onto each round.
- Broil until golden and bubbly (watch closely--this doesn't take long)
- Arrange on a serving platter and garnish with chopped chives. Serve immediately. Makes 30 rounds.
Recipe by Webicurean at http://blog.webicurean.com/2013/02/03/garlicky-crab-bites-sundaysupper/