Chocolate Caramel Bars
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 16-ounce tub Litehouse Original Caramel Apple Dip or Litehouse Low Fat Caramel Apple Dip
- 1 package white cake mix
- 1 cup quick cooking oatmeal
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 8-ounce package reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1½-ounce package milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 9 by 13-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine cake mix and oatmeal. Cut in peanut butter until mixture looks like fine crumbs. Beat egg with milk; add to crumb mixture, stirring until well mixed. Save ¾ cup of mixture. Press remainder into the bottom of the pan. Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add caramel dip and beat until well mixed. Spread on top of crumb mixture. Sprinkle chocolate pieces on top with the remaining crumbs.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Let cool completely; cut into bars and serve.