Coconut Lemon Shrimp Stirfry
Contributed with permission by Temptations and ARA Content. http://www.webicurean.com/guests/lenten_shrimp.shtml
Recipe type: Main
- 1 12-ounce package Lemon Butter Temptations
- 16 ounces frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 3 cups cooked rice
- Cook rice according to package instructions.
- Cook Temptations according to package instructions. When sauce begins to melt on shrimp, add frozen vegetables. Cover and simmer for five minutes.
- Stir sauce and vegetables and turn shrimp. Recover and simmer for another five minutes. Repeat prior stir step and recover for an additional five minutes.
- Add scallions and coconut milk. Cook uncovered for an additional two to three minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over cooked rice.