Contributed with permission by the National Honey Board and ARA Content.
Author: National Honey Board
Recipe type: Drinks
- 3 cups whole milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ⅓ cup honey
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon rum flavoring
- Whipped topping (optional)
- In large saucepan, combine milk, egg, honey, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt; mix well.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla and rum flavoring.
- Chill at least 2 hours. Serve with whipped topping, as desired.
Calories: 217 Fat: 7 g Carbohydrates: 32 g Sodium: 183 mg Fiber: 0 Protein: 8 g Cholesterol: 78 mg