Ice Cream Cake
Author: Anne Papina
Recipe type: Dessert
- ¾ box Nilla Wafers, crushed
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1 quart French vanilla ice cream, softened
- 6 Heath bars, crushed
- Chocolate syrup
- Line the bottom of a 10-inch spring-form pan with foil, and insert bottom into pan. Be sure that the seal is tight.
- Spread half of the Nilla wafers over the bottom of the pan to form a crust.
- Spread chocolate ice cream over the crust.
- Sprinkle remaining Nilla wafers and 3 of the Heath bars over the chocolate ice cream.
- Drizzle about 2 tablespoons of both the chocolate syrup and Kahlua over that.
- Top that with the vanilla ice cream.
- Sprinkle remaining Heath bars on top, and drizzle chocolate syrup and Kahlua on top to decorate.
- Freeze overnight.
- Remove from pan before serving.