Peach & Blueberry Compote
Recipe type: Dessert
- 16 oz sliced frozen peaches, thawed
- 8 oz frozen blueberries, thawed
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- ¼ cup brandy
- Whipped cream
- Mint sprigs
- In a non-stick frying pan, melt butter and sugar over medium heat.
- Add peaches and toss to coat.
- Stir in brandy and cook until peaches are tender and sauce is reduced, remove from heat.
- Stir in blueberries and serve in parfait glasses with a dollop of whipped cream on top and garnished with a mint sprig.