Contributed with permission by King’s Hawaiian, courtesy ARA Content.
- 4 (3/4 inch) center slices King's Hawaiian Sweet Bread
- 8 slices (4 oz.) cheddar cheese
- 6 oz. shaved deli ham
- 4 slices canned pineapple, drained
- Place 2 slices of cheese side by side on 2 slices of bread; top with ham. Layer 2 pineapple slices side by side over ham, then add remaining cheese. Top with remaining bread slices.
- Cook over medium heat on a grooved stovetop indoor grill until cheese is melted, turning once. Cut each sandwich in half; serve hot.